This Yantra helps negate the malefic effects of the nine planets and bestows beneficial effects. It consists of nine squares, each with a talisman representing one planet. The nine planets that influence humankind are Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu. It is extremely useful for worship to strengthen benevolent planets by increasing their positive influences. At the same time, this Yantra pacifies malefic planets and netralizes negative effects. The Nav Graha Yantra is recommended for all individuals whose birth charts indicate negative positioning of planets within the horoscope that can afflict one's health, prosperity and peace of mind. Lifelong worship of the Nav Graha Yantra maximizes advantages from planetary influences.
Represents: Nine Planets
Purpose: negate the malefic effects of the nine planets
Om Suryae Namah, Chandrae Namah, Budhae Namah, Brahaspatiae Namah, Mangale Namah, Shukrae Namah, Sani Ae Namah, Rahu Ae Namah, Ketu Ae Namah, Navgarahe Namah
- First purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame
- Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed.
- Light the incense or diya. (It does not matter how many you light).
- Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
- Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of yantra and your isht God.
- Take the water with any leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
Then purify your soul and surrender yourself completely in devotion to God and chant 21 times the mantra.
- Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask God to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled in your own language.